Friday, June 26, 2009

Jesus Christ gave His life as a ransom for me.
The harder i fall, the more i want to stretch to reach to Him.
There is nothing too great that can separate this love except our self-thought reaction to failure.

There are alot of reasons for me to just chuck the 'responsibility' of God aside but never the relationship with God.


hm...if i were to be just a normal church going christian without fulfiling my destiny, i wonder what kind of family culture i am going to create. Or even what kind of wife!
i wonder if my present family will hear the gospel
I wonder if i will bring my kids to church or read to them stories from the Bible during their bedtime.
I wonder if i will even be a good husband, am i going to just react like i used to?
if i die, i wonder will they put me beside all the other gods.

I wonder what my future will be without God.
cause i can't imagine

:D think about it